Modern database publishing – made simple and quick
Whether catalogues, brochures or flyers – producing offline advertising materials is time-consuming and production cycles are long. Product information has to be repeatedly updated until shortly before printing. novomind iPIM Print will bring product information management and print production together for you.
From digital publication planning (Digital Scribble) up to the digital correction process (Digital Correction), the entire print workflow can be controlled from novomind iPIM – saving time and money and opening up new possibilities for your print media.
novomind iPIM Print uses the centrally updated product data (media, price data, layouts etc.) from the PIM system. The processes run centrally in an interface. Project planners and graphic designers check the lateral run using the preview feature. Briefing and corrections are in one document – so all the working steps remain visible.
A direct connection to all data from novomind iPIM is possible from DTP programs such as Adobe InDesign and QuarkXpress without any problems at any time, either as a plugin (for Adobe InDesign) or XTension (QuarkXpress). novomind iPIM Print expands the central master data management (MDM) provided by novomind iPIM to database publishing.
novomind iPIM Print at a glance
- Database-controlled production of printed advertising material
- Quick, efficient print media production for catalogues, magazines, brochures, flyers, supplements, product sheets etc.
- Database publishing for Adobe InDesign and QuarkXpress
- Bi-directional database publishing with placeholder technology
- Complete print workflow from Digital Scribble up to Digital Correction
- Cost reductions through automated processes and defined workflows
- Digital correction workflows for maximum security and efficiency
- Low lead times and data updates at short notice until shortly before printing are possible due to central access to product data
- Possible to use in internal graphics departments and at external service providers
- Extensive role and rights management and status overview
- Multi-lingual publications can be efficiently printed using key changes